2008年12月18日星期四

' ing blog'

First blog use ing ..hehe...
because office computer no chinease..
Haiz..so boring at office after eating nothing do....
recently seems lazy to blog because quite lazy n bc too....
tuesday night will have aerobik and wednesday night will have yoga...
come back home already tired tired liao...

'big rat' write at his blog say feel tat our friendship getting farer....
actually no la....but sometimes i olso have my ownself problem...
so i will quite cool when i am talking telefon....
eventhough seldom contact..
but our friendship will goes forever n ever....
hehe...
maybe he dont understand my eng...
lerr... lerrrr....

About..'xing nv'
2day she told me tat she will continue study her part time
using about thousand something...
she say feel heart pain...
wakakaka....
aiyo.....u got talent in a/c...
must add oil o...
n be a profesional accountant..
n employ us....

About 'xiao xian'
recently she wan to take a 'make up' course...
about four thousand something....
hehe....
must add oil olso...
later help me make up lerrrr...
become my teacherrr....

About'xiao xi'
everyday bc with her office work...
so cham..non rest...
her computer spoil again after repair..
she so sad....
dont knw when can online again...
must stay happy o...
wait u de...

haiz....
wat do i wan to do???
wat do i like actually???
(A/c....)
(Makeup....)
or
(no need work...)
wakakaka...
i olso dont knw..
finding my way.....

Christmas is coming...
actually i hope dear can be at my side celebrate with me...
no choice....he is so far away from me at taiping.....
wakakaka...
never mind la...
hope dear have a enjoy merry christmas too...

christmas i will sleep at home....
hehe...
where is my present...santa claus...?????

muak...
miss all my friends n dear....
stay happy...

没有评论:

发表评论

谢谢你们的留言…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...