2009年3月19日星期四

'aeroplane '

haha..
just now play a quiz test tat show how addicted to blogging am i??
look like i have poison ..
i get 75% from the quiz..
nowadays really like to blog..
because can expressed all my feeling at here..
happy..
unhappy..
angry..
annoyed...
and can know every friend tat blogging..
about their life style,their mood n can make friend too..

2day is march 19..
i know dear on march 19, 2005..
means i know dear 4 years liao..
time passed so fast...
haha...
we know each other at web...
hope we can communicate happy everyday...
i love u like i always do..
i miss u like i always do..
muak..

haha..
look like i like to 'aeroplane' my dearest friend..
so sorry ...
i not means to aeroplane my friend everytime ...
but dear always suddenly say wan come to find me..
so...
haizzz...
i know u all will forgive me geh..
because u all know my situation..
not easy to meet him...
i miss him so much..

hehe...
hug..
i love & miss my friend so much 2...

2 条评论:

  1. 我还以为什么aeroplane=.="
    原来是放飞机的意思。。。

    回复删除
  2. hahaha...yayaya..
    u r quite smart..
    stay happy..

    回复删除

谢谢你们的留言…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...