2009年3月20日星期五

'damn sad'

unhappy..
unhappy...
work too stress..
y i cannot handle work completely..
always kelam kabut ...
damn sienzzzz...
so sad...

yesterday chat with dear..
dear say me always dont talk real to him..
always keep my real think in my mind..
he's right..
sometimes i just dont wan talk out my opinion..
rather follow his decision..
then later i will angry..black face..'haha'...
i will change..
he always wan me to talk out wat i wan..
he say my heart always got planning already but dont wan to talk out..
he'right too..
haizzz...
change..change..change...
hehe..
he says he keep waiting me ask him about 2morrow..
but i not even ask a world about 2morrow...
so sorry...
i care about u de..
n hope to c u ..
muak...

没有评论:

发表评论

谢谢你们的留言…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...