2010年5月9日星期日

'happy mother's day'




mother's day present..



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...
WISH MY MOTHER HEALTHY ALWAYS...
WISH MY MOTHER HAPPY ALWAYS...


Yesterday after work 1.00 go out..
go shopping at times square, sg wang...
didnt buy anything..
my friends buy clothes..
me just buy mother present..
n buy a skarf...

at night watch movie with 'chang bei yin' n her sister..
watch 'chu lian hong dou bing'...
quite touching movie...

'chang bei yin' sister tomorow open school at college..
wish her all the best..
will miss u always ..
ahahaha..
miss the momment chatting n playing games...

---------------------------------------------------------

sometimes i really dont knw how to control my mood..
just knw i cant expect too much from u...
u cant make me safety...
i just can try my best to hold it...

if at last the decision still let go...
then just let it be...

now i just wan enjoy my life..
n happy always...
cheerr....

没有评论:

发表评论

谢谢你们的留言…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...